The Commission is established by the Authority in accordance with Article 5 of Regulation No. 09/2019 on Customer Complaints and acts as a body within the Department of Legal Affairs and Licensing to resolve customer complaints and it is the final body in the administrative procedure. The Commission is professional and independent in dealing with complaints and it’s decision-making.
The right to complaint
- The right to submit a complaint in the Commission of Water Regulatory Services Authority has any customer who claims that his rights have been violated by the service provider by acting, inaction or mismanagement while offering services.
- The complaint may be submitted within thirty (30) days from the day when the party has been notified with the act by the service provider.
- The complaint cannot be accepted if submitted later than six (6) months from the issuance of the administrative act by the commission of first instance.
- If the customer has submitted a complaint and the service provider has not taken any action, the complaint may be submitted to the Commission of Water Services Regulatory Authority, but not earlier than seven (7) days and no later than two (2) months after the expiration of the deadline for notification of the administrative act.
Submission of Complaint
- The complainant may submit a complaint to the Authority's Commission as following:
- 1 Delivering complain personally or by his authorized representative;
- 2 Via regular or certified mail services;
- 3 The compliant must fulfill the complaint template, found on the Water Service Regulatory Authority's web site or contain all the information required by this template.